FSX edition of steam fatal error. look here how to overcome them


have you ever come across kerjadian like this: when you start the game FSX Steam Edition (SE) long open / start the game and the end of the waiting warning appears Microsoft Flight simulator X fatal error.
well after you encounter this problem you will only find its answer if you continue reading the tutorial from me to the bottom

This is a serious problem for this flight game lovers. of thousands of people have the same problem, including me as well. Her growing love me on my FSX game willing to spend my time to her.
directly to his problems: if you are using windows 7 there is some possibility of a fatal (error). :
a)     windows 7 damage fie
he first possible cause is a corrupted windows files so you just 
need to be searching in google and download this file msxml 
and if it does not also address the causes of his second
b)     hdd broken  
why I dare say hdd broken.This is based on my experience. I have
ne computer with the hdd broken yet I know I installed FSX deluxe.
 at the end of the installation there is a warning error. and when i click
ok Automatically installation in the back or remove the entire uninstall
the FSX game. then I find a way to overcome it in google and I did not find
 an accurate way. to overcome it.
my curiosity is getting stronger. then I tried to reinstall windows 7 and 
I reinstall FSX Deluxe his game but the Fatal Error occurs again. 
I had a headache on the issue. then I try again to install it to another computer. 
Installation turned out to be successful. then I ask why on another computer 
can not my computer while the other one really can. then I took the decision
 to buy a new hdd and I try to install on my new hdd evidently
installation
 succeed. and I mersakan happy jovial because of the business I do is find 
a way that is experienced by every person and others have yet to find his way.
as a result of the above information FSX or fatal error when it began to be played
as a result of the above information it can find answers if damaged windows file you
 just need to search for or download files msxml in google and if not then you should 
replace your computer hdd

0 Comments

Newest